This is my portfolio for my quality work and my special things. I am really proud of myself when I see my special works.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Reflection

Today we watched "An inconvenient truth". I learnt that Co2 and tempreture getting highier and highier.
We all need to improve oursevles and save the earth.I think we can do something for the earth.
Because of our earth going to die and there are too many green house gases and electricity.
If I could, I really want to save the earth...Something I don't understand is moral imperative,significance,carbon dioxide and concentraion.We really need to save our earth!


By Youbin Ji

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your writing is really improving You bin, keep up the great work!

Rob

Unknown said...

You bin can you please invite Claire and I as writers to your portfolio?

thanks,
Rob