This is my portfolio for my quality work and my special things. I am really proud of myself when I see my special works.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Speech evaluation

I wrote my speech about Korea,because I want to tell people about Korea.
I was really nervous that I will speech in front of our class room mates but when I started it, it wasn't really nervous.
Well... I thought that I didn't spoke clearly but every one said I spoke really clearly.
My speech time was 2minute 15 second, exactually that speech time need to be 2minute 30second, so next time I would worte my speech more longer. This is what I really want to improve next time...
Oh! I want to improve my eye contact too!!!

1 comment:

Glenys Williams said...

Hi Youbin. It was great to hear that your speech went well. I thought you put a lot of effort into writing it. Your self-evaluation about eye-contact sounds like a good goal to work on. This term at ESOL we are going to be working on plays so this will give you a chance to practise your goal. Take care. Mrs Williams